Friday 7 June 2013

Beach Hair and Make up

I know, i know... I've neglected my blog! I took some time away from everything after my final exams but I'M BACK!!!!

Summer is officially here and with the weather being what it is, I decided to make a quick post on beach hair and make up. I know I don't really do hair and make up, but I couldn't resist doing one.






Summer hair is all about the bed head look, easy, simple and above all effortless. Messy but organised is what i always think about summer beach hair. Its always been my favourite hair style. Everything about summer is lazy, including you hair and make up. Natural make up is the way to go.


Pink lips and minimal foundation. If anything you don't even need foundation, a little powder or au natural is the way forward for the Summer months. Freckles, tan, pale whatever your skin type during the summer months enjoy the glow that happens as a result of the sunshine.












Braids are always handy to keep you hair off your face and have a really nice way of adding a fancy touch to tying up your hair. The messy ponytail is always nice, grab it and stick it up. Up high or down low these styles work for everyone.





















So ladies go off and find your Summer hairspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment