Wednesday 4 September 2013

Room Redecorating



So I'm up to my eyeballs at the moment. We have been redecorating at home so I haven't had the energy at night to write a blog post and to be honest I have had no inspiration on what to write about. And then I thought write about your room and how you plan it to look. And here I am... Not only have we decided to redo the hallway and the front entrance, we have also managed to start the spare room and make a head start on my own room. Yippee!!!

I have decided on the colour Duck Egg for my walls. Its a calm blue colour and a complete change to the colour i have at the moment, which is salmon.




























Along with duck egg blue paint, i am having white linen bed sheets and white accessories such as photo frames and a small black two seater leather sofa will also be included in the colour scheme, can't wait.








The idea behind the redecoration is to move on from my college life bedroom to another more sophisticated bedroom. Which will hopefully include an area to allow me to work on my blog and for that I will need a desk. Have a look at my inspo for this area within my room.


This is one of my favourite designs... Hidden away when you don't need it and opened up when you do... Amazing idea. And the colour is fan.


Another great design, and that chair... Ooh lala.


Aaaah my colour scheme.
































Love that mannequin on the floor, i want, i want!!!

















Hope you found some inspiration for your own space.

Enjoy!!
Feel free to leave me a comment.


Xx
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment